lunedì 4 agosto 2014

BRICKS

A boy runs away from war and finds his first love in Copenhagen.
A little girl of six years goes on a journey from the capital to the north of her country.
Two 20 year old girls get married in a month.
A man chooses a colorful dress for her daughter who turns 15 next Sunday.
A girl who lives in China asks where she can cut hair for an honest price.
A young mother hugs her daughter in front of my eyes.
An old lady touches one of my dresses and smiles at me.
Young women look at my husband, but I don’t mind.
I have a bitter coffee and I think in the end I can get used to that too.
I look above. Beyond the wall, huge green trees are abandoned to the wind and to the memories of their loved ones who are buried there. But on my side of the wall there is still so much life. And here's where I stand, while the dreams of people run fast and let you catch them.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento